Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Fun fold Gift box/Gift card holder card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! today I have a fun project I designed for The Robins Nest Creative using dew drops. Also Made for Kadoodle Bug Designs using the darling Treat bear.

I will have a video on how I made this fun fold box and envelope to hold a gift card soon. I used several dew drops in yellow, pink, blue and purple. Love using these on my projects. I also used Echo park design paper, Really Reasonable Ribbon and a few dies. If you dont want to add a gift card you can always add a tag. 


The drawer can hold lots of kisses, or any other candy you like. I think these are super fun and perfect for giving gifts to friends, coworkers, and family. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all,

Cheryl

YouTube