Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Valentine Tea Bag Dispenser Box

 
Hello crafty friends, today I have this super darling Tea Bag Dispenser Box I made for The Robins Nest Creative, love making these! 

So I started by picking out my design papers, and card stock to make my box and getting it ready to decorate. I just had to pick the gnomes as my daughter loves gnomes. I found this darling valentines design paper online and ordered it so I could make this. 

I had some die cut hearts cut out already from other projects I've been working on so used them. The little sweet Gnome is from kadoodle Bug Designs called Valentine Mailbox Gnome and I wanted to use it on here. It does come with a mailbox, but didn't want a mailbox on here. 

For the dew drop swirl-
I picked out some of the tear drops in a light pink and placed them where I thought I wanted them to be, giving a little room to add some swirl to the flower. I glued them on using art glitter glue, and for the center of the flower I used hot glue to glue the dew drop there.

For my lid- 
I added some hearts, Delicate Stitched Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and a button and heart.

I love how this one turned out and cant wait to make more! I should have a video soon. Hope you enjoyed my post for today!




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning creation x