Friday, April 1, 2011

Bee Happy!

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Todays card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge to use Diecuts/or Punches& Ribbon! this weeks sponsor is WOJ!
On my card I used WOJ image and Really Reasonable Ribbons Lace and Satin ribbon. The dp I picked up at our local scrapbook store last week. I used a Martha Stewart Border punch in flowers along the panel. The Roses are from Wild Orchid.com
Inside of my card I used the matching dp, and then added sewing! The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Kezzy said...

Oh wow your card is gorgeous, and the inside is really beautiful.

Jodi said...

Wonderful Card....It is very pretty.

~Jodi~

Debs M said...

this is gorgeous, love the colours x