Friday, April 15, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge

Hello everyone todays card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's 

 Purples, Plums, 'n Violets Challenge ..... OOoooo and RIBBON!


Our challenge is hosted by Our Daily Bread Designs! LOVE These stamps! Hope you will join us HERE at the 

RRR Ramblings Blog


On my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbons polka dot satin from this months ribbon club assortment. The stamps I used were sent to me by ODBD (Thank you)!!!! I used Tulip Tag Set & Tulip corner(LOVE both of these sets) I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon  lace, LOVE all the laces Bonnie carries at the RRR Store!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Cheryl, This is just beautifuL!!! I love the purple you chose!! Love the added extras!! Very feminie looking!! Awesome!

Dawn said...

mmm, Cheryl! beautiful!! gorgeous tulips

and guess what...I'm getting a sewing machine JUST for my paper, finally.. LOL

Connie M. said...

Beautiful, Cheryl!! I so love these tulips and they look fab in purple!! Hugs!

Angelica Turner said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, love the purples and the ribbon bows.

craftieodmae said...

Oh wow Cheryl, this is incredible!!!! Love the colors, the arrangement! You rocked this one!

mitz said...

...being a ** purple-holic **, I fell in love with your card.. WTG
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful design and layout. So pretty in purple!