Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Heartfelt Creations and 3 cards today

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! 
Today I have 3 Heartfelt Creations Cards to share with you :) 
My 1st card is done with 
Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin in brown
Other:Dries Clear Glue Gala Glitz Blue Copic E55 for airbrushing SU! Buckaroo Blue for stamping posies
I first stamped the largest posy 3 times, then the middle one 7 times, and the smallest 6 times all in buckaroo blue and stamped them on the light blue design paper that is used on my card. Next I glued them together using the dries clear glue and then added gala glitz to the centers. I used foam square on the bottoms of all the flowers. for my oval I stamped my sentiment in tim holtz distressed ink walnut stain and then airbrushed with E55 Light camel copic. I used brown satin ribbon across the bottom and then for my bow.
My 2nd card
Other: Spellbinders Copics /R59,YG67,YG03,E25 White Gel pen Ribbon , button, Really Reasonable Ribbons satin
Card measures 6 x 6
I stamped my image from HCPC 3387 in memento black ink and then colored with copics. Next I cut out with spellbinders label sixteen and airbrushed around the outer edge. For the sentiment I just stamped it in memento black ink and airbrushed around it and then layered it on embossed red cardstock.

My 3rd Card
HCPC 3387 Luscious Cherry Swirls PreCut Set
Other: Spellbinders 354810 large scalloped circles, large circles Copics /R59,YG67,YG03,E25 Ribbon(Really Reasonable Ribbon) , buttons,sewing
for my cherry design paper I used the cherry stamp and used SU! markers for inking up the stamp, and then stamped it randomly on the check paper. Next I stamped the other set of cherries on white cardstock using memento black ink(stamp 2 times) I colored the entire image, and then only the leaves on the second image, and then cut them out. I used pop squares for them. All circles were cut using the spellbinders diecuts. Tag was cut using the cricut.
Card measures 7 x 5

To see my DT sisters projects please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog here!
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Joelle said...

All 3 of these are fabubous... Love them all! I love the ribbons and bows! I couldn't tie a nice bow if my life depended on it... you would laugh at how many tutorials I have watched to be able to learn to do that and STILL, I just can't seam to get the hang of it! LOL!

Lisa Lynne said...

Your cards are just lovely! I really like the way you use the stitching. Beautiful!

TesaB said...

Wow! Amazing cards, all three of them!!! Soooo pretty!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

All beautiful, but the first with the brown and all the flowers knocks my sox off!

Lori said...

Your first card is stunning...not that all of them aren't beautiful as always...but man that first one really ROCKS!!!!

marsha said...

Cheryl,
These are all just yummy! I love all the coloring on all, the design and those gorgeous bows and stitching!
Hugs,
Marsha