Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Heartfelt Creations 'to cheer you'

Hello everyone todays card was designed for Heartfelt Creations using 2 of the newest stamp sets from the Springtime Cardinal Collection 
I Stamped my main image 2 times and then colored the entire 1st image, and for the second image I colored the bird only,then ran him through the machine with matching diecut from HCD706 To layer my flowers I inked up just the flower on the image and stamped it 2 times,then cut out with matching posy die. I used the copic to color them. For my card base I used Martha Stewarts Card and Matching envelope.
Card Measures 5 x 7


I love coloring the cardinals there are sooo many different colors they can be :)
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sage Pleated Satin Ribbon
Other:Spellbinders for frame Martha Stewart Punch Copics -W-1,W-3,W-5,BV29,E31,E57,R37,
R39,G09,RV11Ribbon,SU! design paper, Airbrushing,sewing, Foam Squares

To see other designs from my DT sisters please visit Heartfelt Creations Blog here! Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Just beautiful!

LorettaL said...

Sweet card, Cheryl!

~Heidi~ said...

I loved the way you colored your bird!!

~Heidi~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful! Your detailed work is always great.

Lori said...

Lovely and such a great take using this stamp set.

marsha said...

Cheryl, gorgeous card! Your cardinal is beautiful and love your color choices for your background.
Hugs,
Marsha

Glenda said...

So much attention to detail! Lovely!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful...

HappyCrafter said...

Cheryl, this is gorgeous and so original! I really like how you coloured the Cardinal!!