Monday, April 11, 2011

Fond Easter Greetings

Happy Monday to all, today is a bright beautiful day here in Utah! I decided to join in on a few challenges out there, and the main challenge being SCS TLC320 Punched circle edge
for the SCS challenge we were to use a border punch and use this around a circle. There are instructions on the TLC challenge post found here here is a list of some other challenges as well-

For my card I used Alota Rubber Stamps Easter image and sentiment. 
Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used Tim Hotlz Vintage Shabby dp, and roses are from Wild Orchid.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Another gorgeous and super cute card!

Love the image and details.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

mommyof5kidz said...

I don't know whether to say GORGEOUS or how stinkin' adorable!!?? So how about BOTH!!! LOVE that card!!!!

Lisa Lynne said...

So cute!

Sudha said...

Wow pretty creation.

craftieodmae said...

Oh Cheryl you have done it again, this is adorable!!!! I ljust love the way you put a card together!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Totally sweet card! The image is adorable.
Hugs Bonnie