Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Birthday Wishes/Pop-up Book Card

Hello everyone, here is another Pop-up Book card I made for Splitcoaststampers Technique Lovers Challenge. I have to say, I truly love this new fold, its super fun!!! 

So for my card today, I covered it with Graphic45 design paper, and DCWV for the gingham print. I am loving this design paper stack, and currently working with it for some calendars I'm making for Christmas.
 
CottageCutz Corners are from the Victorian Release, and I am loving all the CottageCutz dies in this release, Love using these!!!
 
This card here is for my mom's Birthday coming up in July.
 
The Lilies are from Heartfelt Creations, I stamped the stamps in Memento black ink, and then colored the center with Copic yellow, and next I airbrushed each lily petal. I spritzed them with clear spritzing bottle from American Crafts, it gives them each a little shimmer. then rolled them at the bottom, and set aside to dry. The ribbon is Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon. And the little ladybug purple button was found in one of my button jars, it works perfect for this card.
 
Love the inside. If your like me, I hardly ever do the insides until I give the card, and even then its just a white piece of cardstock. I really enjoy when the insides are done. I should be doing more like this. The stamped image is from CTMH,

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: