Friday, May 22, 2015

Victorian Row House

 
Hello Friends!
My card for today was designed using the DARLING CottageCutz Victorian Row House die. I made this card for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge this week. I love participating in their challenges over there, they are super fun!
 

I cut my Row House out using cream colored card stock. Then dusted it with distressed ink, and added some pearl strands, pearls, buttons, and flowers to embellish it. Love the way it looks with the embellishments on it. The design paper I used is from DCWV its the Text + Photo stack that I used.
 
For my ribbons I used Really Reasonable Ribbon, love this Satin! The sentiment tags are from American Crafts Pebbles line, and I just cut them down a bit so they would fit.



 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: