Friday, May 29, 2015

Follow your heart

Hello everyone,
Today's Splitcoaststampers challenge was a fun one, as I got to use a lot of my normal tools for today. And a few of my favorites! My favorite is my Big Shots Machine, since I love using die cuts. I also love my Judikins dusters , they are the best. Next I love the purple cow trimmer :) those are a few of my FAV'S.

I used the
PURPLE COW TRIMMER to trim all papers, then the
BIG SHOTS to cut all my die cuts.
SCISSORS to cut my ribbon,
POKEY TOOL to poke the pieces from my die cut,
DUSTER to dust the dress on the CottageCutz Victorian girl,
CLEAR BLOCK to stamp my sentiment,
GLUE GUN to add buttons to the corners
SEWING MACHINE- sewing on my card, love sewing!!!!!
 
The spellbinders die I used was one I bought at Michaels Craft when they were on sale for 5.00 cannot believe I got 8 sets for 5 each, then I take my mom by there last week and she gets them for a whopping 1.90, cannot believe that!!!! CRAZY I tell ya! wish they would have had more....hehehehe

Ok just had to share that :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl
 

No comments: