Monday, May 25, 2015

Pop up Book Card


 Hello everyone,
My card for today was designed for Splitcoaststampers Pop Up Book Challenge, well really the TLC challenge....hehehehe We were to make a card using this technique for today, and it was a super fun one!

 On my card I used American Crafts Bazzill vintage Market Place for the inside and outside. The other blue polka dots is from American Crafts. I used it as well on the inside and outside.

So for the front, I used spellbinders dies, and then CottageCutz Victorian Corners, and Victorian Rose. Love these dies, and love the corners, they are absolutely beautiful for any project!

For the rose I dusted versamagic in Pink Petunia,and then airbrushed using copic RV34. The greenery was done in G99,YG05. I then glued some bling onto my rose. The corners were just cut in white card stock.
 
The stamped sentiments for outside and inside are from Our Daily Bread Design and is a friendship set I bought back in 2009.

The 2 frames on the front are spellbinders dies and came from a set Marvelous squares, I bought this set for 5.00 at michaels craft store, thanks to a dear friend Shannon, who also picked me up 4 other sets, and then took me to get 4 more sets....LOL

Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the Polka Dot Satin.



 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: