Monday, November 26, 2012

Chevron & Christmas Traditions/Video

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!!!
Today I'm sharing my Reindeer Christmas Traditions Card with you using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and CottageCutz Dies.

For my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Chevron Striped Twill Red Ribbon to create my Chevron Ruffled Flowers, Bow and Border. LOVE this ribbon as its super fun to work with for flowers, and bows!!!! Also love the look, it reminds me of candycanes........heheheheehehe

 I also used some Latte Buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Bonnie now carries lots of beautiful buttons in different colors. Many are being added to my wishlist, as I LOVE buttons!!!!

CottageCutz Dies used are the Filigree Reindeer, and the Mistletoe and Holly CottageCutz die Both are airbrushed and then colored some of the pieces using copics. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Christmas CottageCutz dies from this release, they are all sooo very Beautiful!!!! 



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: