Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cut N Up with CottageCutz Harvest Release

 Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all! Today I wanted to share a Harvest/Autumn Calendar I made using more beautiful CottageCutz dies these are from The CottageCutz Harvest Release, to go with all the others I've made in the past. This is November 2013 and there is room for 2 photo's here.
I'm trying to finish up the months so I can put this calendar together. Its taken me longer than I thought, but I need to get moving on this ASAP...hehehehehe

 So I used the CottageCutz Basket full of Fall and some of the CottageCutz Vegetable Assortment too, I LOVE how they work well together in this basket. You can also use the Vegetable Assortment in the other basket as well.

I also used the CottageCutz Rustic Fence with Grass, and Love how it turned out. I thought it would work perfect for this page for the calendar. I used the little pumpkin in the lower corner. For the Banner I used the CottageCutz Pennants Plain and Pinking Pennants both can be found HERE!
 The stickers I used are from My Little Shoebox and the Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also added some buttons that I colored with chocolate Creative Inspiration paints. Lastly I added some sewing to all layers.



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful x

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Cheryl this is so adorable....awesome job...tfs

Carol Hurlock said...

Your calendar is turning out beautifully. Love the papers you used.
Bear Hugs,
Carol