Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Glitz'Up w/CIP's & CottageCutz

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!!

Today's card was designed for Creative Inspiration Paints & CottageCutz Dies. For my card I used the Beautiful Shimmery paints to color my CottageCutz Owl Die. I also used the Evergreen CIP's on the branches.
Chocolate
Carmel
Beige
Winterfrost
Evergreen

CottageCutz Die Used:
Festive Owls/CottageCutz

Other Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Gingham
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Latte Buttons
DCWV Design Paper
SU! stamp/Merry Christmas
Martha stewart punch for branches
Helmar Quickfix tape runner, Acid free glue, Premium Craft Glue
Sewing

In the photo below you can see the shimmer from the Creative Inspiration Paints used on the DARLING Owl. I love the look these beautiful paints give, and they are super easy to use!! The Branches were cut out with a light green card stock, and then I used the evergreen Paint to highlight them.

The DARLING Christmas design paper is from DCWV and came from one of the Christmas stacks I bought at DCWV's 1.00 SALE! I thought it was soooo cute and perfect match for this card and embellishments.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl Totally stunning creation x

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh Cheryl this is so cute. Love this very sweet and adorable card. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I count the blessing of your friendship as something I am so thankful for.
Bear Hugs,
Carol