Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Glitz'n It Up with CIP's/Blessed Photo Calendar

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all! Today Im sharing a Photo Calendar I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon & Creative Inspiration Paints.



I used Beautiful Pink Satin Ribbon, Pom Pom Mini Trim, and Brown Pearls all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Next I used Lots of Creative Inspiration Paints to Color my Image, Distress my Edges of each layer, and to glitz up my Metal Frame.

I used Chocolate, Carmel, Beige, Blush , and Tutu Pink.

Pink Satin
White Pom Pom Mini Trim
Brown Pearls



I love using Creative Inspiration paints to distress and color my card stock. I also brushed some on the white metal frame. I love the way it looks, and its super easy to use! My borders are punched with Martha Stewart punches, and then distressed with CIP's. I colored my image with the paints too, the only part that isnt is her skin tone. I used a marker for that.



My Bows and Trim are Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the buttons are random buttons I found in my stash. I also used a angel charm , and some pearls to complete my calendar. Now to work on more pages for this Photo Calendar Album

Thank you all for looking and your wonderful sweet comments! They do mean a lot, and I LOVE reading them!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Cheryl this is gorgeous....I've never tried those paints...might have to check into those....thanks for sharing....love it...

Christina Griffiths said...

Pretty project and the baby is sooo cute!

Carol Hurlock said...

How sweet and so feminine this is. That baby image is just darling.