Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sweet Christmas Wishes

Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!!! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Seam Binding to create Ruched Flowers & Bows.


I added a video t REALLY REASONABLE RIBBONS BLOG for you to view how I did these, I

 They are super FUN & EASY to make! I used Red Seam Binding, Wire, and Buttons for the bows. For the flowers, I used the same seam binding
, White Pearls, and Glue, I would use either Hot Glue , or 450 to add these, since both set fast.

I also Airbrushed the wreath with Copic Markers, and colored my bird with them as well.



My dp is DCWV, and my Bird and Wreath are CottageCutz Dies. I added some swirls and sewing to complete my card.


The inside is pretty simple, just some dp, and the CottageCutz snowflake border.






thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: