Tuesday, November 6, 2012

welcome to 3GJ & CIP Blog hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the 3 Girl JAM/Creative Inspiration Paints blog hop! If you came from Jessica's blog then you are in  the right place. If not and you would like to start at the beginning  please go here 3 Girl JAM.
3  Girl Jam and Creative Inspiration Paints have teamed up to show you all the fun things you can create with ribbon and paint! Make sure to check out our stores to see the latest and greatest product that you can use on your own projects!
For my card today I used the Beautiful 3 Girl JAM ribbons and ruched them up for a border down the one side, next I used the same 3 colors to make a big bow! super fun ribbons, and Loved working with them!! Thank you 3GJ!!

For my image I colored it with Creative Inspiration Paints using Chocolate ,evergreen, sky blue,Garnet , Beige ,Carmel, Winter Frost. I also stamped my tree's with the Evergreen CIP's , next I painted the frame with the sky Blue paint, I love working with these beautiful shimmery paints!!! I also added some sewing and pearls for embellishments!!!

Supplies Used:
Creative Inspiration Paints/to color
3 Girl JAM/ ribbons
Moose/CottageCutz Die
Tree's/Alota Rubber Stamps
Ticket/Unity Stamp
Pearls/RRR

PRIZES: 3GJ and CIP will each offer a prize.
3GJ-$25.00 Gift Certificate
CIP- 5 Paint Colors of Winners Choice

How to win: You must be a follower of CIP and 3GJ's blogs. You must also comment on every blog in this hop.
For  an additional entry: LIKE CIP and 3GJ on facebook then go back to those  two blogs and let them know you liked them on facebook.

Your next stop is Madge's Blog


Thank you for joining us and I love reading all your wonderful sweet comments!! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


26 comments:

DIANA L. said...

What a fun card. Love the reindeer image and your showcasing of the paints and the ribbon.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is so sweet! Gorgeous Christmas card and love all the ribbon and the stitching!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card!!! Love the reindeer, so cute!! Just love your use of the ribbon! The 3 colors together is fun, love the border you created and that big bow...LOVE!!

jessica said...

This had got to be the cutest card EVER! Love the colors...that ribbon bow is gorgeous and that deer is just too sweet! Awesome mix of my favorite products :)
TFS!!

Jessica Buffa said...

So much cuteness crunched up into one card...amazing techniques, coloring, and fabulous use of all the products. Adore that cute reindeer!
:O)
Jessica S
3GJ DT Member

Cheri said...

This is so pretty. The 3Girl JAM ribbon pairs perfectly with the paints. The effect you created is stunning. TFS.
Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Gorgeous card. I love the ribbon, paints and cuts. Fabulous combos.

New follower ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Heather Lynn said...

What a pretty card, Cheryl! I LOVE all of the details you added! WOW! I am happy to be a new follower! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamped evergreens!

Gloria Westerman said...

What a fun card..you know I'm a big fan of yours...love...love...it.,..tfs

Gloria said...

Awesome card! Love all the stitching and the big full bow is fantastic! Your little reindeer is totally adorable and the shimmer is perfection!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Kassi said...

That is adorable, and so festive! I love the stamped trees!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhh sooooooo cute!!! I love this Christmas card :))

Christine Kiehl said...

Cheryl, What a delightfully crafted card you took the time for us on todays blog hop! I love what you did with the 3GJ ribbons and the painting turned out so nice. THank you so much for sharing on this great new hop with a new visitor/follower jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

This card is super cute:) love how you painted the reindeer and used the 3 Girl Jam ribbon:) wow!!
{loves}
Madge

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card!!!! Love the papers and the reindeer is the CUTEST!!! The ribbon looks fabulous!! GREAT job on this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your card I cant believe that its Christmas already

Carla said...

Your card is so cute. I love the reindeer and all the fun shimmer paint and the ribbon and bow is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Unknown said...

OH! I love that little reindeer! So precious!

Kimberly S said...

How adorable Cheryl! Great use of the ribbons too! :) hugs, Kimberly

3 Girl JAM said...

You did a fantastic job with the ribbon and paint! I LOVE that big fluffy bow- fabulous!

Julie

shelly said...

sweet card i love the ribbon and pretty paint work :)

Jovan said...

This card is WONDERFUL!

marg0006 said...

Great looking card. Like the way you set up the ribbon.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl this is gorgeous. I love what you did with the ribbon and paints. That moose looks so festive too. Beautifully done.

KC said...

awww this card is so cute! I love it!! reindeer are so adorable to me!