Friday, October 29, 2021

Ghost Trick Or Treat Bags/Maker's Movement

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today I'm sharing another fun Treat bag I designed for My Makers Movement using several of their dies. Love this little Ghost and hope you love my post for today!
So for these bags: I used store bought bags that I picked up at our local warehouse sale this past summer. I then used some of the old shape dies from Makers Movement for layering my main image "Spooky Buds Die Set". Next I cut out 3 Ghost, and then stamped up 3 of the candy corn candies to fussy cut out. I also wanted to add eyelashes and some distressing to my ghost. 

Tags: were done using the Nested Square Tags die set, and then I stamped the Trick or Treat stamp from the Trick or Treat set. The candy corn also came from this set as well. I had to add some fun embellishments, so I chose to add the Tricks and Treats shaker sprinkles , they are so darling and I glued on the bats and pumpkins from the sprinkles. Lastly I added some Really Reasonable Ribbon to my tag and main image layers. I Love how these bags turned out! 

Maker's Movement Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

Such a nice idea! These treat bags look boo-tiful!

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
Hugs
Cheryl