Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Really Reasonable Ribbon October Blog Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  October” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Christmas Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy


For my Box today I used these boxes I bought from Hobby Lobby to decorate up using design papers, and different die cuts, punches, and cricut SVG file. I love this months ribbon collection and thought the ribbons I chose went perfect with these designs. I love the checked ribbon, its absolutely Gorgeous in person! I made several bows and hot glued them on my box. The little Ginger Christmas cup is an SVG file that I cut out and then airbrushed. I added all the eyelashes, and dots to him, and he sure is sweet! The sentiment tag was punched out using 3 punches, and a stampinUp stamp. I enjoyed making this sweet little treat box, and will be sharing more of them soon. 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

other supplies :SVG file, punches, dies, stamps, white gel pen, design paper, gable box, copics, airbrushing, 


Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Halloween card for today!


Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

13 comments:

cottagerca said...

Wonderfully designed gift box. RRR is the star of the show on this gift box.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

What an adorable gable box.

Gail said...

very Festive!! A super fun Christmas box - TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

What a fabulous treat box to receive ANY kind of treat in. LOVE the plaid ribbon with the green; so pretty! Delightful and delicious!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea to use this nicely decorated box for Christmas treats! Love the ribbon touch!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a cute box and ribbons! I LOVE the gingerbread!

Christine said...

This is so darling, I wouldn't even care it it had a gift inside! On top of that, I could never part with it. This is a beautiful ribbon collection, and you have used it so well!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the details you added! Adorable project with a darling ginger in the cup, beautifully colored! Love the pretty ribbons!

Suzy Q said...

Absolutely adorable treat box! And I luv how how you dressed it up with all those beautiful RRR! Great airbrush work woman. Thanks so much for sharing your creation and for all the inspiration! ...Suzy Q

Edwina said...

So beautiful and fun. I love your box so much. The gingerbread person is great. Love the ribbons you used. Edwina Brown

Donna Walls said...

This is a gorgeous treat or gift box. Love the SVG and all the embellies you've added.

Martie Rollin said...

Gingerbread and traditional colors of Christmas belong together!! Love how you've used RRR on this box!! Adorable project!

MaryH said...

What a great beautiful rustic gift box - hope it is filled with some delish gingerbread! Love the ribbons in the set and those great bows are that special element to bring it all together.