Friday, October 1, 2021

Makers Movement Pumpkin card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have another Pumpkin card designed for Makers Movement, using their beautiful Pumpkin card die. On this card I kept it super simple for those of you that love the less is best look. 
so for this card here, I cut the base out, and then cut the top pieced and ran them through my machine with an embossing folder ive had. I then distressed the edges lightly, and love the look. The leaves were cut in a green card stock. The stem I cut using a shimmer brown card stock. I added a tiny bit of ruched green seam binding along with 2 rose buds. The give thanks was also cut using the brown shimmer card stock. All glued together using tombow glue.

My Makers Movement Supplies:








No comments: