Monday, October 18, 2021

Spooky Treats

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a super cute treat bag I made for my Grandson for Halloween.  Hope you enjoy todays post!

On my bag I used the darling Mummy Bear I cut out using my cricut, and then distressed all the pieces and glued them together. The coffin is a felt embellishment I had purchased years back, and thought it would work perfect on this. All the shapes were cut out using my Crossover II machine, and then layered. Spooky Treats is a tag from one of my design papers. Super fun bag to make, hope he loves it!

bag was cut out using the score board. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, all shapes are old Cheery Lynn designs, ghost is a sticker, Mummy Scare Bear is from Cuddly cute

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card x

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Sandra! Hugs