Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Makers Movement Trick or Treat card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Todays card was designed for the Makers Movement using the New Spooky Buds Die Set & Tricks & Treats Paper Pad. Love these little Ghost!
On my card for today I chose to use white embossed card stock I had in my stash to cut my Ghost out with. I did not emboss this card stock, it came that way. Next I distressed lightly the edges on my ghost with chalk, and then added some eyelashes, and dots and such to them. I then hot glued a flower to each ghost. My Trick or Treat stamp was stamped in a purple ink, and then I airbrushed 2 different purples. Each layer of design paper came from the New paper stack and I LOVE them all! I used a cute candy one on the inside too. Lastly I added some white dots to all layers. Love how this one turned out with all the purples. 


 Makers Movement supplies used:

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I loved making this card to share with you all! Hope you have a lovely day , and thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card