Monday, October 11, 2021

Halloween Treat Bags

 
Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! today I have these darling treat bags I made using this darling SVG file Scare Bear Witch that I cut out using the cricut machine. Isn't she Darling? These were made for my granddaughters as I will give them to them for Halloween filled with candy.
these little bears were cut using different color card stock, and then distressed by me. I added all eyelashes, and dots and all. I fell in love with this little file, and bought lots of them! heehehe the tag is hanging using a Pear Shaped Metal clip from Really Reasonable Ribbon. the Happy Halloween tag is from StampinUp! as well as the for you. The pumpkin is a felt embellishment sticker type. I added RRR beads, stemans and ribbon. The doily and all the other shapes are from My Makers Movement the the witch is on.

for the bags, I just used a 12" x 12" piece of design paper and my score board, and started scoring and came up with these. The tops are held closed with the paperclip that has the ribbons on it.

I hope you enjoyed my treat bags for today! thank you for stopping by! Hugs!