Thursday, October 15, 2015

Beautiful Poinsettia & Holly/Video Tutorial

Hello everyone,
Just had to do another card for Wednesdays sketch challenge on SCS, and do it without flipping the design...hehehe


 For my card I used the Beautiful Poinsettia CottageCutz Christmas die, and colored with copics  R37, R39 , E08, YG03 , YG95. I added some gold gala glitz to the center to finish up the poinsettia. 
 
The holly was colored using the YG copics listed above.
 
Design paper is Snow Village from Pink Paislee. LOVE this collection, its absolutely beautiful!!! Its an older collection from 2013 but still LOVE it!


 For my sentiment I stamped it in memento black ink, and then distressed the tag using brushed corduroy and barn door.
Ribbon is from my stash, its GOLD and I hardly ever use it, but when I put it up to this card, I knew it was perfect to complete this one.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: