Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Winter Wonderland


 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today I have my card for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge to share :) and I absolutely LOVE this weeks sketch. 
For my image I used CottageCutz Reindeer & Tree Ornament, which I cut out using white card stock, and then colored using copic markers in G28(for trre), E31,E37,E57(Reindeer), BG000 for the swirls, but then I covered them up using polar white flower soft. LOVE the look of the ornament here.

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzreindeerandtreeornamentelites.aspx
For the branches I used a punch, and for the circles I used spellbinders. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is the satin, and velvet. Dp is from American Crafts "Pink Paislee line" SNOW VILLAGE! I have to say I LOVE this Christmas Collection!!! Talk about beautiful design paper, it has so many to choose from, and the deer is one of my favorites :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


No comments: