Wednesday, October 14, 2015

HC Day of Thanks

Hello everyone, Happy Wednesday to all!! Today I'm sharing my card designed for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. Love this sketch, and decided to flip it to the side.

On my card I used American Crafts South of Market Collection from Studio Calico(checkered) , also used AC's Pumpkin Patch Collection called "Pumpkin Pie" for the orange design paper. Card stock used is American Crafts as well.
 
Next for my image I stamped Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3329 Pumpkin/Autumn Vines precut set in Memento Black ink, and then colored the pumpkins with Copics colors-YR68,YR16,YR09, and E57 for the stem. Then I added some glue around the pumpkins to add Art Glitter in color 57 Nutmeg. LOVE this color and LOVE the look it gives to the pumpkins.
 
Greenery is from the Scrapping Cottage, its the CottageCutz Fancy Daisy Vine. I thought it would go perfect with the pumpkins.
 
Ribbon I used as the last layer in the Sketch. Its from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and so is the Jute I used through my button.
 
Sewing I did on the Sewing Machine :)
 
Sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations as well, its from the Stamp set HCPC3330 Elegant Autumn Swirl Leaves.



 
Thank you for stopping by, and have a Lovely Day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: