Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SNOW

Hello everyone, I am super EXCITED to announce that I am part of the Sketch Team for  Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenges! Super FUN!!! And this is my 1st card for the challenges this month! :)

For my card I used the sweet CottageCutz Snowman, and SNOW die, these are both from the CottageCutz Christmas Release.
Supplies-
Snowman-Colored his body using Crreative Inspirations Paint blue ice
for the cap and scarf I used copics-R39,R59,E33 ,E31, Snowmans Button BG72 , Nose YR68 , Cheeks E93, Eyes were done with the Black Viva Pearl Pen.
Branches are cut using a punch and Bazzill card stock
Ribbon -Really Reasonable Ribbon
Button, stitching from machine, and
Design Paper is from American Crafts.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: