Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fun for FALL

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!
My card for today was designed for Splitcoaststampers TLC challenge to use watercolor or any medium to color your diecuts with.
 

For my card I chose to use some older CottageCutz dies to create a FALL themed card. I love fall too, and just had to make something fun for fall...hehehe So I used the CottageCutz Mini HedgeHog, Filigree Leaf Pumpkin, and Mini Leafs all from the Scrapping Cottage.

While in California for a week, I came upon these paints and thought they would be perfect for paper crafting. So I used them and some water to color my CottageCutz leaves. I did mix them to give them a different look than just coloring one color. Love the look. Paints used- Lumiere Citrene , NE OPAQUE Yellow , and Red  

Also used some design paper that I bought at the warehouse sale this past summer. I got these packs of 25 sheets each for 1.20 each pack of design paper. Mind you they are all the same pattern, but what an awesome price so I bought tons of packs, and these were among those packs.

Ribbon is gingham, and the buttons are vintage and came from an estate along with the paints. I have listed the CottageCutz dies used below, and linked them to the store for easy finding.
 
 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: