Friday, October 23, 2015

Turkey Owl wishing a Happy Thanksgiving

Hello everyone, today's card was created for todays Splitcoaststampers Free for all challenge to create a card or tag for any Holiday using NO Stamps...hehehe So I chose to use CottageCutz NEW "On the Farm" Release.


Easy for me , since I normally use CottageCutz dies :)
I LOVE this release its absolutely DARLING!!!! for my card today I chose CottageCutz Turkey Owl, CottageCutz Sunflowers, CottageCutz Old Farm Fence, and CottageCutz Happy Thanksgiving!!
 
Turkey Owl- cut using white card stock an colored with copics E51, E31,E39,YR16,R37. his eyes are done with viva pearl pen.
Sunflower- cut using white card stock, and then colored with Y08 and YR31, the center was done using glue and glitter from American crafts. for the greenery I used G99, and G12.
Old Farm Fence- used cream card stock and distress ink
Happy Thanksgiving - cut using Sugar Daddy Bling card stock from Bazzill
 
Card stock used is from AC and the design paper as well, its from the Pumpkin Patch collection. its Apple pie, and I used both sides. I did add some sewing, and ribbon to complete my card for today


 
Thank you for looking!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: