Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sweet Gingerbread Snowglobe

Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all! Today's card was created for Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge. We were to use Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, and Sahara Sand. I had to choose colors that were close. I also used 2 neutral colors(brown and tan) for my card today. 

The DARLING Gingerbread Snowglobe is from the Scrapping Cottage and is a CottageCutz Die from the Christmas Release. LOVE him!!! I colored him up with copics BG15 , BG000,YG03, and E31.

 I used Crate Papers "PARTY DAY" design paper, and Bazzill Bling Sugar Daddy. The Blue and Greyish color are from American Crafts card stock packs.

Branches were cut in green card stock from AC and I used the Martha Stewart Punch for them. The frames are from Spellbinders.

Dessert Option- Use your favorite embellishments.
Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I also used the dew drops from the Robins Nest.
Button is from my button jar collection.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: