Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Accordion Front Faced Card.& Video

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing an Accordion Front Faced Card I made for Creative Inspiration Paints & CottageCutz. 
Card Measures 6x6

On my card I used Creative Inspiration Paints Deliquesce Platinum to make the CottageCutz spoon look like metal. I LOVE this look. I also used the Platinum on the brad that is in the center of my bow. It was black.

My Teapot , Napkin, Doily and spoon are all from The Scrapping Cottage, they are all CottageCutz Dies.

The Seam Binding and Buttons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon
The Tea Party is a sticker and I used the Clear Embossing Powder from Creative Inspiration Paints on it, to create a glass look,.

I love the accordion pocket as its perfect to sent photo's to family and friends!!!
Challenges:
Allsorts/Dies and Punches
Crafty Catz/Buttons and Bows
Crafty Creations/Something New(flower brad)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gosh Cheryl this is just so pretty x

Cdrich17 said...

Cheryl, very nice! Beautiful card, as always.Love your style of cards, keep them coming!<3

Unknown said...

Wow! Love all the detail on this card, the stitching looks brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

Sarah said...

This is absolutely beautiful Cheryl! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for my Dies & Punches challenge, good luck x

carol said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ and TPC x carol

Wendy L said...

So very very pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx