Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Creative Tag & Video

Hello everyone, today i'm sharing a tag I made using Creative Inspiration Paints and Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I used a sponge and CIP's to create the look on this tag. Its a dabbing technique and is super fun and easy to do. I also added Resplendence Angel Dust over the paint for some super glittery and sparkle look.
Tutu Pink
Chocolate
Carmel


I used Chocolate to stamp my tag image and show this in my video as well. I added some Really Reasonable ribbons,some flowers,and RRR buttons to complete my tag. I will use this tag in one of my mini albums that I do this year :)
Brown Double Ruffled edge
Moss Green Leaves
Pink Gingham Ribbon

The Enjoy tag is from Unity Stamps.

Thank you for looking and for more Inspiration using Creative Inspiration Paints, please visit the Blog Here!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Vladuška said...

So romantic and gentle. I like it.