Thursday, January 31, 2013

Elegance

Hello everyone today I'm sharing my card made for The Scrapping Cottage using the New Vintage Release. I also designed my card for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge.

It's been such a long time since Iv'e been able to participate in SCS challenges, that I thought I should give it a try. I LOVE doing the Sketch Challenge and have missed it dearly.


Now for my card I used CottageCutz Elegant Hat Box Die I cut all pieces with white card stock, and then airbrushed the hat box with copic marker. I used copics to color the flowers,leaves,black hat, and feather. For the pearls, and dots, I used Viva Pearl Pens. All flower centers have half back pearls glued on.


I used Really Reasonable Ribbon for the pieces up at the top. Its the Black Satin Double Ruffled Edge Ribbon. Next I added Black buttons, and the flowers for the centers of all buttons.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
for MORE Inspiration Please visit the CottageCutz BLOG HERE :)

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

cebelica said...

Very beautiful card. I like the elegant look. That embossed background is fab and so is the design. Hugs! xx

Simko said...

Cheryl, your card is stunning! I love the Elegant Hat Box Die...SO ELEGANT!! I also like your sewn edge around the card. BEAUTIFUL!! Hugs, Simona

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous card... very elegant!!