Friday, January 18, 2013

Buttons & Bows

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing PAGE #3 of the Mini Album I'm working on. For this page I used Really Reasonable Ribbons, Lace,Seam Binding, and buttons. I also used the Beautiful Elegant Purses from CottageCutz.

I really LOVE how this album is turning out, and just got more DP's in the mail to work on another for myself. 

The CottageCutz Purses are from the NEW CottageCutz Vintage Release from The Scrapping Cottage. I used 2 of the purses on this page. 

I also made Button Flowers for this page, and thought they tied in well. The ribbon is RRR Black Satin Dots, and Pink Seam binding.

For the BIG PINK bows I used Pink Silky Crush Ribbon, and Black Crocheted Lace, all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The pocket is perfect for a photo, and there is room for writing on the back, or another photo.

I added some different types of feathers to this as well. And some Pearl strands, they are sticky, but I hot glued them on.

Thank you for looking and cant wait to share more of my Mini Album with you!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, your mini album is real piece of art. It is great how you combine all the papers and motives. I love it. Have a great weekend.

Sandra H said...

Cheryl, This is a lovely album xx