Saturday, January 5, 2013

Valentine.......

Please be mine!
Hello everyone, today's card was designed using this SWEET CottageCutz Cupid Mouse die from Last years Release. I just LOVE these CottageCutz/Peachy Keen dies with the stamp faces. Tooo cute!!

Card Measures 6 x 6
I had cut this lil' guy out last year and never used him. He was in the package, and I thought perfect timing!! He was colored with copics that im sure of :) I also used some new design paper I got after Christmas, and some Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding to make my bows! Of course I had to add lots of buttons :)

All the buttons are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon.As Bonnie has been carrying these AWESOME buttons, and I want them in every color!!! :) heheheheh

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl