Sunday, January 6, 2013

Floral Pocket Mini

Hello Friends!
Today I wanted to share with you all a Pocket Mini I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I started with the 2 pages I will be showing here, and will be adding 2 more over the next couple of weeks.


So far I've used Tons of Really Reasonable Ribbon, and LOVE all the assortments I've chosen for this mini. I will list them here-
Silver Glitz Ribbon'



My mom cut these pocket pages out for me with her machine, and the tags. I've had them for awhile now, and just thought I should work on them. I am enjoying decorating them will all the ribbons ,laces, trims, and such.  I also used buttons that Bonnie carries at the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop. FI Love Buttons!!!

 I left room on the tags for photo's and then writing on the back. I think I will add another sentiment tag on the grey dp where there is no sentiment right now. 


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


No comments: