Friday, January 25, 2013

Sweeet Poodle LOVE Mini Page #6


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing Page #6 of the Mini Album I'm working on. 
I will have PAGE #5 to share tomorrow with you all, since I wanted to do a video on it.

I absolutely LOVE this release and LOVE these Poodles. I used the same 3 x 3 CottageCutz French Poodle and just reversed the one. Pretty NEAT huh>>>? I thought it would be super CUTE to have them facing each other :)

LOTS of room for PHOTO's here. There is 5 spots on the inside, pluse the black tag on the right side pulls out and a photo can go there. this is the inside of the flap. I stamped CottageCutz Impressions here Frame 1 Lettering Stamps(Love, and xoxo) 

Ribbon,Lace and Buttons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon
I used Black Satin Dots
Black Crocheted Lace
Strawberry Button Pack
Cookies & Cream Button Pack






The little tags that are in another pocket in the front are from CottageCutz Elf and Snowman Tag Set 4 x 6 , I LOVE that you can use the tags for anytime of the year!!! AWESOME! These tags are big enough for writing or stamping. Nice size!!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!I hope you will check back tomorrow to see my 5th page and tutorial! :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Olena said...

SUPER cute!!!! Love it! Olena