Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sweet Tea Time

Hello everyone, today I made my card for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge "My New Toy's & Ribbon" Challenge. We were to use some of the new things we received.

For my card here I used NEW Design Paper and NEW Really Reasonable Ribbon Buttons.
Easel Card Measures 6 x 6 
I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Lace and Gingham ribbon on my card. I thought a Tea Time card would be cute and fun after Christmas, and I LOVE using PINK. My tea cup and bunny are a CottageCutz Die called Springtime Tea. I also used the Tea Time Border, and the CottageCutz Fancy Filigree Wreath on my card. I did a lot of distressing with the cats eye ink pads. The Enjoy Ticket is a stamp I had. 

One of the new design papers is a column embossed brown, and I used it to cut out the Tea Time Border and it looks really neat in person. I also used it on the inside to hold the tea packet.

I distressed the tea cup, the bunny, border, ticket and white card stock on the inside. I had also stamped a sentiment on the inside up in the left corner, however I forgot to take a photo of it... hehehehe it SAYS: I adore You!!

I hope you will join us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for another super FUN challenge!!!! Cant wait to see what NEW goodies you received :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandie said...

So gorgeous Cheryl.... love your creativeness and imagination, design... everything LOL
Happy New Year ....xx

Gloria Westerman said...

Another adorable card.....Love the colors....awesome job....tfs