Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Best Mates!!!


This card was made for todays color challenge and designed for Pink Poison ! The stamp I used on this card is a preview of stamps being released on Oct 1st @ Pink Poison. I love this set!!!

On the mates, I water colored with cool caribbean,kiwi kiss, and I used brown watercoloring pencil, and a the skin tone is a copic marker. I stamped the ship on the background , and used SU new dp. I dyed the ribbon with cool caribbean, and added a button. Thanks for looking!!!

What do you think???

Also here is a link to SCS
CC185

My gallery at SCS

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm loving all of the new Pink Poison stamps!!! =) Great colors, design and finished product!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is awesome. Adorable stamps -- beautifully presented.

Basement Stamper said...

I think this card is awesome, I love this set and love seeing all the stuff you are doing with it. Great job and congrats on the QKD team!