Monday, September 15, 2008

Glitter Surprise Birds!

Glitter Surprise Birds!!!!!

This card was made for todays TLC challenge. I used the little flower stamp that came with"Dream Quotes", and the darling little birds are from the," X-mas birds" set from Pink Poison stamps. I stamped the flowers in versamark,and then in pumpkin pie. I also stamped them in black craft ink, and added dazzling diamonds to them. i didnt have any orange glitter, so I used my favorite, dazzling diamonds. My heating tool is out of order, so I have to run and get a new one today :( soooo sad!!! Anyways these darling x-mas birds are watercolored with an orange watercoloring pencil,and I also used a brown for around the birds. I used black SU pen to do outlining. The ribbon is dyed, black and pumpkin pie. And the circle gem, is orange, but I added white beads to it. I wanted the birds and the card to have the look of Halloween, or fall. I guess it could be either. :) I stamped Kindness on the front, and in the inside is the rest of the saying " comes in many forms but always from the heart. I also stamped the flowers on the inside. Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Elena said...

I like the background paper you made! Sorry to hear about the heat gun. Love your coloring! Like the color of the ribbon you created!