Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Merry Christmas Bunnies


CC184 Challenge , Merry Christmas Bunnies!!



Hi everyone, today I made this card for SCS color challenge. The colors for today are, ridinghood red, or (real red), basic gray, always artichoke.On my card I used ridinghood red,for the card base, and then I had to use old olive in place of always artichoke, I also had some x-mas dp that matched. I used white as my nuetral, and I didnt have any gray left, so I used a gray gel pen instead of paper. I hope that counts...LOL I used these darling bunnies from Lucky Bunnies stamp set, and the (Merry Christmas) is from the X-mas Birds set. Both sets are from Pink Poison http://shop.pinkpoison.net/ I watercolored them red, and their tummies and inside of ears are always artichoke. Then I added dazzling diamonds. The heart was silver, and I added tape strips, and then beads that I mixed. I used a snowflake border punch, and along the bottom of that I did some dots, and marks with a gray gel pen. :) on the inside I added white cardstock, and along the bottom I stamped the present. Then colored them in red, and green. thanks for looking and hope all of you have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Vey inspirational! I like how you colored the bunnies! The color combination is great! Great idea with snowflakes! I like the beaded heart! You know what to do with paper and stamp in your hand! This stamp is so variuos!

Carmen said...

WOW!!! I love your blog!!!! This card is awesome!