Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Im soooo Happy!!!!

Hello to all that come to visit my new blog!!! I just have to share this wonderful news with all of you... A little over a week ago I was messaged by Marie, from Pink Poison. Asking me if I had ever thought about being on a Design team, I was sooooo happy,shocked,excited, my heart just about dropped!!!!! LOL anyways I had told her yes,(this was a dream of mine since I was introduced to SCS), but really didnt know how to go about getting on one. So I am now a DT member for Pink Poison Stamps, you will have to take some time and go check out her blog, and Marie's Pink Poison store!! Anyways a big THANK YOU&HUGS to Marie!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Wonderful news! Congratulations, I know that you must feel so proud. :)

Kerry said...

Congratulations! How exciting to be on a design team...can't wait to see all your new DT projects!

Angie Williams said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Tonya said...

That is so wonderful...and I've been eyeing those fabulous designs that Marie has....YEA for you!!

I wish you great success!!

Lisette Morris said...

Congrats!! Best of Luck and I am looking forward to seeing your work!