Friday, September 19, 2008

You'll always have a Friend in Me!!!


Hi everyone, this card was made for todays LSC . You are to use white as the main background,also you can choose (black,brown,or gray) as your second color,and for your third any color. No dp!! and no other colors, but the 3 . so I used black,white,and of course my favorite Pink!!!On this card I stamped these darling little mice , they are a preview of the new upcoming stamps for Pink Poison. Love these little mice!!! On them I used pink pirouette the new in color for su. and I watercolored them, then I used this wedding tinsel and heat embossed them both. I think in person they loook soooo cute. The background I used cuddlebug folder,and versa mark in it, then I dusted the embossed paper with more wedding tinsel, and heated it. my ribbon is white, pink pirouette. and a glittery white,hard to see the colors in this pic. Thanks for looking!!!!!!!
Here is a link to LSC186 you can go check out all the wonderful cards that everyone has made for today!!! Enjoy!!!
Also here is the link to Pink Poison you have to go check out her stamps, they are darling, and she has a catolog you can view on her blog!! Thanks again for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

Pretty card for a challenge that could be tough! How're you gonna fit that bow in an envelope? Tee hee!

JUST JUDY said...

BEAUTIFUL - and your blog is too. This card is BEAUTIFUL. I think I'll add your blof to my list.

Darlene said...

Great job on a difficult challenge! LOVE those little mice ... so cute! Another GORGEOUS ribbon treatment!

Elena said...

It is a very pretty card! I like the soft colors!