Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hugs & Kisses



Hi everyone, hope you are having a beautiful Saturday!!!! this is my second card for todays IC on SCS. I used #19 Kelly green for my inspiration. I used green galore, white, pink pirouette, and black. I used dazzling diamonds on the hearts, and I embossed the white background with swirls from the cb. I inked up the inside with pink pirouette. On my bow, I used pink,green dots, and white. Then a gem heart to finish it off. the little bows have flower buttons, arent they sweet?????

Anyways have a wonderful day, and Im off to shop for my SS on SCS, this is my first 24 days of christmas swap, so Im sooooo excited, and who doesnt enjoy shopping for others!!!!

7 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

You've got great style. TFS!

Jessy said...

love all your cards. soooo pretty and the bows you make are amazing!! wow!!

Elena said...

You've a great style! Love the colors! Very pretty!

Cris A said...

I just love how you use the ribbons!

Mandy said...

Look at those BOWS! Love it!

Kerilou said...

This is a cute card! Pink and sparkles, what could be better?? Found you on SCS!
Kerilou

Soguesswhat11 said...

love the giraffe! Those colors are really sweet!