Saturday, September 27, 2008

Deep Purple Thank You!!!!


This card was made for todays Inspiration challenge, using Domino Paint Palettes. I used #47 Deep Purple. My Inspiration came from the colors.On my card I used the cuddlebug to emboss the background. I inked up the inside of the folder to get this look. On the gold square, I ran ribbon through each side and attached it to the back of that panel it on. The "Thank You" Sentiment is a preview of the Sentiment set that Pink Poison will be releasing on Oct 1st. I used pearls for the centers of the flowers, and a heart shaped button on my bow!!! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Here is a link to Pink Poison Stamps!!!

3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Wowza, this is very elegant!

loretta said...

very nicely done, love your new blog and your artwork is very nice!

Pam's Pride said...

Beautiful!