Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Sister!!












This card was made for todays Inspiration challenge on SCS here is a link to that site
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11299886&posted=1#post11299886

I made this card for my daughter Britney, she will be 18 in a few days. It will be from her younger brother and sister. Britney loves giraffes. So I thought this would be perfect for her. Now I just need to design one for my husband and I to give to her :)

3 comments:

The Greeting Farm said...

Hooray!!!!! I so very enjoyed your first entry. And now I am the first to post in here! Lol.

Elena said...

I like the giraffes also! I had a chanse to feed them at the Zoo. They are very beautiful! Happy Birthday to your daughter! Very cute card!

Lorraine said...

this is adorable. love the colors and that bow!