Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lucky Bunnies/Happy Halloween




This is my card made for todays wonderful sketch challenge. On my card I stamped the bunny on this light cream colored paper. And then stamped the balloon on the Halloween dp. I then watercolored this darling bunny with an orange watercoloring pencil. I had watercolored the ears black, but didnt like it so they were filled in with su black marker. On the balloon I stamped happy halloween. I used the back side of the Halloween paper for the 2 small square shapes on this sketch,then used some leftover orange checked paper for along the bottom, on that I stamped Boo, and the cat is from a kitty punch that I have. I used black sheer ribbon, and a round gem, that I dipped in beads. Thanks for looking, have a wonderful day!!!

Here is the link to the Gallery for this challenge SC194

2 comments:

Mike, Karen and Josh said...

Cheryl,
I love this card the most (although they are ALL stunning).
Are you still working? How much time do you spend on these fantastic cards??? They are so detailed and perfect! I am in awe of your talent!

Elena said...

Cheryl, you are great with card making! I like this halloweeny bunny! Very detailed work! I adore your talant!