Monday, May 11, 2009

3 Cards for todays TLC220 Challenge

Here is one of my cards for todays TLC Challenge on SCS. On this card I used this Super Cute Annika from The Greeting Farm. Isnt she just tooo cute?????? I did the super close up so you could see the dots ive added to the dp.
Annika was stamped in Memento ink and colored with copics. I did add a little Stickles to her eye lids:)

I then added 3 flowers, 3 buttons, and some ribbon, of course the glue that is holding my ribbon treatment on, isnt dry...lol oh well:)

This is another one of my cards made for todays TLC Challenge on SCS. You can find more info on this challenge here

On my card I used this yummy strawberry stamp from Pez-A-Doodle Designs. I stamped the strawberry 4 times and then colored in with copics, and used clear glass on the choc:) The Dp is from The Greeting Farm Stamps and can be found HERE


On this card I used this Darling Donkey from Alota Rubber Stamps
you can find other darling donkeys on the link above!!

This card was also made for todays challenge on SCS and you can see all info on this challenge here
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!


Hugs,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Cheryl these cards are both gorgeous but my favourite has to be the strawberries, they look good enough to eat. I absolutely love strawberries dipped in chocolate, yummmmy!!!!!! mouth is watering as i speak! and i always feel im being healthy when i have them!!! part of my 5 fruit and veg a day!

Hope you had a great weekend hunny, have a good evening, hugs Linda x

Angie Williams said...

These are all so great! I am going off to stamp shortly and am going to try tackling this challenge too... Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

Hi Cheryl, Love your cards today - especially the strawberry one. It's yummy! Love the really wide ribbon you used, and all of the detail - truly, this card is some serious 'eye-candy'!

Lisa

Spyder said...

This little image is gorgeous, love your cards, they are so detailed!

((Lyn))

Jaspere said...

Yep I love those berries...

Cassie_lu said...

what cute cards. i think the strawberry one is my favorite.

Cindy said...

All the cards are great!! The girlie one is adorable! I love the strawberry one. Reminds me of the Edible Arrangement that my Mom sent me at work for Nurse's Week!!
Just beautiful!!

Amanda said...

CUTE!!!!