Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alota Rubber Stamps Darling Images!!! 4 Cards for today/3 Challenges

This card was designed for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #31!!! You were to use brads or eyelets on your card. I used BRADS!!! :)
On my card I used this Darling stamp Baby Booties from Alota Rubber Stamps. I colored them with copics (2 different shades of pink) and then added stickles to the bows. The welcome Babey is done with STICKERS!!!LOL I never use my stickers, and my goal is to start using them up!!:)


This next card is done with this DARLING DONKEY!!! This is also from Alota Rubber Stamps!!! I used all copics on this one tooo. This card to could be also for the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge, I did use brads on this one as well :)



Next is another DARLING DONKEY :) This card was designed for the Corrosive Challenge to do a Birthday Card!!! Im late posting this for that challenge but that is ok, I still wanted to share this with you all:)

The white background on this is done with the cuddlebug using the Birthday folder!!
I stamped Happy Happy Birthday on the inside of this:)


I just had to used this darling Sentiment from Alota Rubber Stamps "I Love Ewe" :)


This could also be for the Corrosive Challenge as well, since it does say Happy Birthday :) But I did this one for Todays SCS Featured Stamper Challenge!!! FS118

You are to change 3 or more things on your card.
I changed the:
Colors
Stamps (Alota Rubber Stamp for the image JB Ben) And (sentiment is SU)
Added Ribbon treatment
And different die cuts :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!! And for all the Moms out there Happy Mothers Day to you!!!!

Hugs,

Cheryl

16 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Cheryl, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Cathy said...

Fab cards Cheryl, and great use of brads.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Anita said...

Cute Cards! Happy Mother's Day!

jacque4u2c said...

Very nice!

Tina said...

The images are wonderful! Your cards are fabulous!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Happy mothers day to you to Cheryl, wow hunny i can not believe what a gorgous selection of cards you've made here. how do you doit? i only managed to make one card all weekend!! hope you've had a good weekend, enjoy the rest of your evening hunny, hugs Linda x

Jennie said...

Wow, you have been busy! I loved them all especially the one with the baby booties :o)

Heidi said...

You have been so busy Cheryl, how wonderful all the cards are girl!

Jaspere said...

You've sure been busy. Lovely as always.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That donkey is super cute.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cheryl, your cards are adorable. I especially love the baby booties. Love your special bow treatment.

Angie Williams said...

That is fabulous! Great cards!

Michelle said...

all wonderful cards cherlyl..love the baby shoes..its gorgeous! TFS!

Spyder said...

Gorgeous! Love the bootees ~ all your cards are lovely!!

((Lyn))

Anonymous said...

You are super talented...I love visiting your blog. So many wonderful creations. Love them!

Unknown said...

Hi, all the cards displayed on your post are beautiful. Even I love stamping and have a huge collection. Most of my stamps have been purchased from Acorn Sales (http://www.acornsales.com/). They have a wide variety of rubber stamps available at an affordable cost. Do visit their website and be amazed by the wide range of stamps available there.