Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AWESOME NEWS & New Release (Matey) from The Greeting Farm Stamps

Ok I do have some AWESOME NEWS to share with everyone!!!!

Im sooo excited I made the DT for Angels Landing, a wonderful digi company that sells the cutest digi images!!!! Im soooo excited and cant wait to share my designs with Judi's darling images with everyone:) Thank you Judi!!!!

This is Miss Annika she is soooo cute!!!! :) I love the look of this card!
I used the cuddlebug for the background, and the Martha Stewart punch for the border along the bottom.

On this next card I used one of the stamps from the New set Matey! This set was released on the 15th of this month.
I stamped the skull along the bottom. Anya is colored with copics.


I then stamped Aye on a heart that I punched out with MS heart shaped punch.

Thank you for looking and now Im off to work!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!! tfs!!

Jaspere said...

Both cards are super duper cute.

Angie Williams said...

These cards are both awesome!

Bonita Rose said...

such amazing cards.. I love them!

Becky said...

Congratulations...:) Thes are so cute.

Just Jenn Designz said...

Oh wow, your cards are just too adorable. I love them all!!!

Michelle Forrest said...

Congrats on your new DT! Love your cards - absolutely adorable!

scramptastic said...

well of course you made the dt your cards are gorgeous. I had wanted to apply myself but didn't because I don't have near the talent you do or anyone else that applied probably.

These Greeting farm cards are beautiful!

Cindy said...

Congratulations on the DT!!! You are very talented!!
The cards are adorable!!!
Have fun!!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the Matey card! Congrats!!

cr8iveme said...

what a sweet cards. i love TGF

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Judi M said...

Cheryl, I'm delighted to welcome you to my design team. Your cards and projects are always beautifully coordinated and embellished. I can't wait to see what you create with my digital images this summer. :D

Elizabeth said...

These are so cute!